RoofClimb - 2018-19 Gillette ODI Series Match Day Experience
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Product code: RC ODI189
Catch all the action of the fourth One Day International from the best seats in the house with RoofClimb Adelaide Oval!
Watch up to 6 overs, 50metres above the southern end. Witness the big hits and sensational catches from the bird's eye view behind the bowler's arm - a day at the cricket like no other!
Australia Vs India on January 15, 2019.
Your experience includes:
- A RoofClimb - Gillette ODI Series Match Day Experience (approximately 2.5 hour duration, watching 6-7 overs from the Riverbank Stand viewing platform)
- A 6x8 printed group photo from your RoofClimb
- Completion Certificate
- Souvenir RoofClimb Cap
- Ultimate USB Photo Pack including all your photos from your RoofClimb experience
Each Match Day RoofClimb participant must have a valid entry ticket to the selected Gillette ODI Series match which is not included in this package.
Please purchase your entry ticket separately through Ticketek.
All participants will be breathalysed at time of check-in and must register a blood alcohol level under 0.05% to participate.
Please be aware participants will miss viewing some of the match during the briefing and debriefing period.
- Participant minimum height 120cm; maximum weight 136kg;
- Participants under 20 weeks pregnant must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor.
- Participants 20 weeks pregnant and over are not to participate.
- Participants over the age of 75 must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor.
- Participants must be a minimum of 8 years of age at the time of the scheduled RoofClimb.
- Children aged 8-15 years must be accompanied by a supervising adult (1 adult per 3 children).
Please refer to www.roofclimb.com.au/health-safety for more information on medical conditions restricting participation and to download the Medical Clearance Form.
*0.93% credit card surcharge fee applies for online transactions.