Commonwealth Bank RoofClimb - Gillette ODI Series Match Day Experience
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Product code: RC ODI18
Catch all the action of the fourth One Day International as Australia take on England, from the best seats in the house with Commonwealth Bank RoofClimb!
Watch up to 6 overs, 50metres above the southern end. Witness the big hits and sensational catches from the bird's eye view behind the bowler's arm - a day at the cricket like no other!
Your experience includes:
- A RoofClimb - Gillette ODI Series Match Day Experience (approximately 2.5 hour duration, watching 6-7 overs from the Riverbank Stand viewing platform)
- A 6x8 printed group photo from your RoofClimb
- Completion Certificate
- Souvenir RoofClimb Cap
- Ultimate USB Photo Pack including all your photos from your RoofClimb experience
Each Match Day RoofClimb participant must have a valid entry ticket to the Gillette ODI Series: Australia v England match which is not included in this package.
Please purchase your entry ticket separately through Ticketek.
All participants will be breathalysed at time of check-in and must register a blood alcohol level under 0.05% to participate.
Please be aware participants will miss viewing some of the match during the briefing and debriefing period.
- Participant minimum height 120cm; maximum weight 136kg;
- Participants under 20 weeks pregnant must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor.
- Participants 20 weeks pregnant and over are not to participate.
- Participants over the age of 75 must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor.
- Participants must be a minimum of 8 years of age at the time of the scheduled RoofClimb.
- Children aged 8-15 years must be accompanied by a supervising adult (1 adult per 3 children).
Please refer to www.roofclimb.com.au/health-safety for more information on medical conditions restricting participation and to download the Medical Clearance Form.
*0.93% credit card surcharge fee applies for online transactions.