Commonwealth Bank RoofClimb - Ashes 2017-18 Second Test: Australia Vs England - Match Day Experience
- Duration : 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Product code : RC ASHES17
Watch up to 6 overs, 50metres above the southern end. Witness the big hits and sensational catches from the bird's eye view behind the bowler's arm - a day at the cricket like no other!
Your experience includes:
- A RoofClimb - Ashes 2017-18 Second Test - Match Day Experience (approximately 2.5 hour duration, watching 6-7 overs from the Riverbank Stand viewing platform)
- A 6x8 printed group photo from your RoofClimb
- Completion Certificate
- Souvenir RoofClimb Cap
- Ultimate USB Photo Pack including all your photos from your RoofClimb experience
Entry ticket to the Ashes 2017-18 Second Test: Australia Vs England match is not included in this package and must be purchased separately.
All participants will be breathalysed at time of check-in and must register a blood alcohol level under 0.05% to participate.
Please be aware participants will miss viewing some of the match during the briefing and debriefing period.
- Participant minimum height 120cm; maximum weight 136kg;
- Participants under 20 weeks pregnant must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor.
- Participants 20 weeks pregnant and over are not to participate.
- Participants over the age of 75 must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor.
- Participants must be a minimum of 8 years of age at the time of the scheduled RoofClimb.
- Children aged 8-15 years must be accompanied by a supervising adult (1 adult per 3 children).
*1.2% credit card surcharge fee applies for online transactions.