Commonwealth Bank RoofClimb - Ashes 2017-18 Second Test: Australia Vs England - Match Day Experience
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Product code: RC ASHES17
Watch up to 6 overs, 50metres above the southern end. Witness the big hits and sensational catches from the bird's eye view behind the bowler's arm - a day at the cricket like no other!
Your experience includes:
- A RoofClimb - Ashes 2017-18 Second Test - Match Day Experience (approximately 2.5 hour duration, watching 6-7 overs from the Riverbank Stand viewing platform)
- A 6x8 printed group photo from your RoofClimb
- Completion Certificate
- Souvenir RoofClimb Cap
- Ultimate USB Photo Pack including all your photos from your RoofClimb experience
Each participant MUST have a valid entry ticket to the Ashes 2017-18 Second Test: Australia Vs England match in order to participate in this experience. The entry ticket is not included in this package and must be purchased separately through Ticketek.
All participants will be breathalysed at time of check-in and must register a blood alcohol level under 0.05% to participate.
Please be aware participants will miss viewing some of the match during the briefing and debriefing period.
- Participant minimum height 120cm; maximum weight 136kg;
- Participants under 20 weeks pregnant must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor.
- Participants 20 weeks pregnant and over are not to participate.
- Participants over the age of 75 must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor.
- Participants must be a minimum of 8 years of age at the time of the scheduled RoofClimb.
- Children aged 8-15 years must be accompanied by a supervising adult (1 adult per 3 children).
*0.93% credit card surcharge fee applies for online transactions.